Monday, May 23, 2005

Day Eight - Repotting

Today I repotted (or potted on to be more precise) lots of basil and some sunflower seeds. As well as a couple of things that had got too big for their pots.

As usual the grass. Little change.


close up 1 - I think it looks really healthy from this angle


close up 2 - less so from this angle :(


The window sill. The 2nd pot along was repotted today. Dunno what the plant is. We also have lucky clover and gladiolli plants (both just starting) in view


The other end of the window sill - next to my onion we have three basil plants freshly potted today. Like a family of basil (I want to see which clump is the most successful hence the different size pots)


Some random repotting ontop of an old breadbin - backrow L-R: Basil, Some bulb - not sure what, Basil, more basil (not on breadbin). Front row L-R: yellow daisy thing, more basil


Sunflower seeds repotted after a watering


Creeping vine getting ready to invade - I had a big problem with this stuff last year. It gets EVERYWHERE and strangles other plants. I'm allowing this bit (which comes from next doors garden) as it's by the back of the shed and the more overgrown that area becomes the better. However I pull sprouts of this out of everywhere (walls, cracked concrete - it'll grow anywhere).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home