Monday, June 13, 2005

Day ??? - Long time...



I figured daily updates were pretty dull but I perhaps left it a little bit too long. Also most of these photos are quite old now. Anyway above we have a pot that looks far more crowded now. Lucky Clovers are fully out and it's great.


Some leafy bulb things groing.




Views of the grass - since this I've put weedkiller down and killed half the grass. It's bad. I sewed more tonight though, so have to see if it gets sorted before the end of summer.



Some different angles of a leafy thing thats growing at an angle.


Lucky Clover - which is now much bigger.


New plants have arrived - more of this in the next update


Sweet peas - protected from the squirrel - hopefully.



Spinach - I've since added a glass cover to protect from the squirrel.

I'll try not to leave it as long next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home